By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily use Synccentric’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a temporary trial, not a transfer of title or permanent license, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Synccentric’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- receive a refund for any circumstances;
- access, request, scrape, or initiate conversions with the use of non-human browsing activity; these include but are not limited to robots, bots, wget and other functions, or any third-party applications.
- By signing up for a subscription, you understand that your credit card will be automatically charged each month on or near the day of signup. You approve each transaction until you cancel your subscription with synccentric.com. In some instances data returned by Amazon.com may be inaccurate or may not exist. Synccentric.com is not reliable for the data passed from Amazon to you, therefore we may decline to process any refund requests under any circumstances. In the event there is a system failure due to issues pertaining to server downtime or programming bugs, synccentric.com reserves the right to repair any on-site issues; if the issues cannot be repaired, a refund may be issued for newly activated accounts that have not already collected data from our system. Account limitations depend on the package you are subscribed to which can be referenced at https://www.synccentric.com/admin/checkout.php. Any (paid or non paid) custom modules built by or for synccentric.com are the ownership of synccentric.com. We reserve the right to use any custom module for any such purposes including the use for other subscriber accounts.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Synccentric at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, your account will be disabled and or deleted including any data stored on the account.
- The materials on Synccentric’s web site are provided “as is”. Synccentric makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Synccentric does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Synccentric or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Synccentric’s Internet site, even if Synccentric or a Synccentric authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Synccentric’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Synccentric does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Synccentric may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Synccentric does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Synccentric has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Synccentric of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Synccentric’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.